Monday 5 March 2018

Bad Ass Hair-Cut

Since my hair has been falling out, like a LOT, I thought that maybe we shave it again. Then i said to myself why shave it all when you still have a good thick hairy bit... so we half shaved and half kept and it turned out pretty cool!

BEFORE


AFTER




Personally, I thought it looks pretty epic. I've always wanted a hair cut like that, because people in films with it look majorly badass. Even when I had long hair, I thought it would make me look "cool". As you might already know, I'm not the pretty pink princess awaiting her prince I'm more of the fearless badass (obviously) avenger or something like that.


Anyway who cares what other people think just be your independent beautiful self! You be you and I'll be me, don't change so people like you - be yourself and the right people will love the real you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

People's comments make me smile and help me stay brave and strong thank you for commenting love from ERIN xx

New comment box function works on ALL DEVICES woohoo! x